THRILLVILLE: Will "the Thrill" Viharo's weird, wild world of Pulp Fiction, B Movies, & the Lounge Lizard Lifestyle.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Talkin' "Mermaid" on Creepy KOFY Movie Time, 10/2/10

Here is a video, courtesy of my pal Larry Kakos, of our second guest shot on Creepy KOFY Movie Time, this time discussing my novel A Mermaid Drowns in the Midnight Lounge, as well as my movie nite Forbidden Thrills at Forbidden Island Tiki Lounge, and my movie column in Bachelor Pad Magazine. This segment first aired on the October 2, 2010 episode, featuring the flick Frankenstein's Castle of Freaks. Thanks to hep hosts No Name and Balrok for having me back (below is last year's Thrillville segment). Cheers.

Discussing my return to writing fiction, October 2010
 
 
 Discussing Thrillville road shows, September 2009