THRILLVILLE: Will "the Thrill" Viharo's weird, wild world of Pulp Fiction, B Movies, & the Lounge Lizard Lifestyle.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

CHUMPY WALNUT now on Amazon, Barnes & Noble

My very first novel CHUMPY WALNUT , written and illustrated (by me) 30 years ago and recently revised for publication, is now available online at Amazon, Barnes&Noble, and via special order from your local bookseller. It is very gratifying to see this novel in circulation after so long. In my little life, it is legendary. Now the Cult of Chumpy is growing outside the boundaries of my own social circles. I'm actually in the process of trademarking the character for future merchandising opportunities arise, and I have a feeling they will, corroborated by Friends of Chumpy. All three of my recent novels  - including A MERMAID DROWNS IN THE MIDNIGHT LOUNGE and DOWN A DARK ALLEY - are available in print and ebook at Lulu.com on my Thrillville Press storefront. Cheers for Chumpy!