THRILLVILLE: Will "the Thrill" Viharo's weird, wild world of Pulp Fiction, B Movies, & the Lounge Lizard Lifestyle.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Zombie Prom '09 Photo Album


At the Prom: zombie slave of love




Monica and I had the honor of hosting the annual benefit for the Pagan Alliance, called ZOMBIE PROM: BACK TO SCHOOL, at the Cat Club in San Francisco (where, ironically, Monica filmed a scene for her indie film Scheme C6) this past September 11. I love hedonistic heathens as well as flesh-eating ghouls so this was a no-brainer. This was not only my first zombie prom, but my first prom ever, being a high school dropout. It was a blast though eventually the night took quite a toll on me, as you can see....







There were zombie prizes, zombie movies, zombie food, zom
bie cocktails, and naturally - lots and lots of zombies, my favorite minority (soon to be majority) group. I gave away prizes including my own posters from Grindhouse, Land of the Dead and Diary of the Dead, plus two free passes to the Parkway Zombie Theater. It was all for a worthy cause. After all, zombies need the love - support your local zombies. Arlynne of Pagan Alliance
With gory, gorgeous gals of Zombie! A New Musical

At midnight the Zombie Prom King and Queen were crowned.